Back in 1978, Dr. Gerald Brahm had the foresight to open his dental practice on the left half of this building. Back then, there wasn’t much around in the way of business development in this area and Adelaide Street had only two lanes. In July 2018, after 40 years of practicing, Dr. Brahm retired and succession was passed to Dr. Lucy Dias, and Northview Dental Centre was coined. After all these years, many of Dr. Brahm’s original patients still attend the clinic to this day including their children and their children’s children!
We are located at 1454 Adelaide St. North just south of Fanshawe Park Road in London, Ontario.